Hobart Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photography by Paul Redding
I am a Hobart wedding photographer based in the Huon Valley Tasmania, with loads of wedding photography experience and a desire to maintain a fresh approach to capturing magic moments when photographing weddings.
I have been in the Photography business since 1984 and have extensive experience photographing hundreds of weddings, portraits, commercial, corporate and industrial photographic assignments. My formal education in photography started with the four year, commercial photography certificate – School of Graphic Arts Sydney TAFE.
Please check out my Hobart wedding photography packages which are easy to compare and flexible. I do travel to almost any location across Tasmania, the Australian mainland (fees apply)
Wedding photography by Hobart wedding photographer – Paul Redding, Tasmania
About Image Files
Professional Canon digital cameras and lenses are used for their excellent image capture quality and mobility on the job. They allow a style of photography that is very candid and lively with great variation in perspective.
Back up camera and flash equipment is always carried.
Computer monitors are calibrated with professional calibration equipment for the best colour and density reproduction.
Natural lighting is used as much as possible and enhanced with reflectors or portable flash equipment to balance light when necessary.
When the subject and lighting has the right feel, black & white, high contrast and other visually pleasing effects are an integral part of my photographic and image processing style.
Payment & Delivery
There are no hidden charges. The deposit is payable on booking your wedding photography and the balance due one month prior to the wedding photography date.
All work is guaranteed – see the wedding photography agreement supplied with your booking form, for further details.
Generally your wedding photography proofs are ready two weeks after your wedding.
Image file packages are usually completed two to three weeks after your wedding day.
Classic album wedding photography packages are usually completed three to four weeks from the time it takes to select your favourite images.
All prices quoted are for wedding photography in Southern Tasmania. Wedding photography assignments in the north, east and west of Tasmania will incur some travel expenses which I am happy to discuss.
Mainland wedding photography assignments are quoted separately.
Some previous wedding assignment locations have included:
Huon Valley, Hobart, Richmond TAS, The Blue Mountains, The Snowy Mountains NSW, The Southern Highlands, Sydney, Nowra, the NSW South Coast, Wollongong, Italy and South Korea.
Wedding Photography Packages are flexible and all work is guaranteed.
© Paul Redding | Huon Valley & Hobart Wedding Photographer.
Premium Photography with image files
- Huge enlargements can be made from these files and with thirty creatively enhanced wedding images, your presentation will look spectacular.
- 4hrs Wedding Photography: $1,500
- 6hrs Wedding Photography: $2,250
- 8hrs Wedding Photography: $2,600
- Full resolution files – Highest quality images are processed ready for printing & supplied on disc with rights for personal use. These files will print to poster size. File Size 50cm 74cm at 300ppi – 5792 x 8688 pixels.
- All images resized in the following formats for your convenience when organising your own digital printing from a photo lab. 4″x6″, 8″x12″, 12″x18″.
- Low resolution, image gallery for fast proof viewing and email.
- 30 x Creative, enhanced wedding image files.
- USB Stick media storage.
- Registered post delivery to one address.